Click on picture to view exercise video demo
- Select a StringyBall based on the firmness that suits you.
- Slip the cord over your wrist.
- Adjust the buckle to allow the ball to be tethered to your wrist.
- Place ball between bent thumb and two fingers of the same hand.
- Rolling the ball, extend and straighten the thumb.
Note: Use of any exercise equipment and participation in exercises comes with inherent risks. Users should consult their personal physician or healthcare experts before using the product.